Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Cuesta College Community ProgramsPO Box 8106 San Luis Obispo, CA 93403-8106
We're sorry, but this event is over. The last meeting was Monday, May 11, 2020.
Did you know Stephen King was rejected 75 times before he sold his first novel? If your goal is to become a published freelance writer by selling a magazine article, short story, poem, or even a novel to a traditional publisher, this comprehensive workshop will guide you to, then past the editor's desk. You will discover how to:
* become a ?published? writer overnight
* submit manuscripts the correct way
* find the right publisher for your work
* write irresistible query letters
* 100 ways to make money as a freelance writer
* obtain FREE future Q&A opportunities
If you really want to succeed, this step-by-step workshop is a must!
SPECIAL NOTE: The instructor is a journalist, author, agent, publisher, and adjunct online Professor of Publishing for Harvard. Due to the high demand for this guest instructor nationwide, this workshop may only be offered once a year.
Writing and Publishing