This event is closed to further registration.
From the quick study to the finished portrait, learn how to capture characteristics of the human face, beginning with eyes, noses and mouth through demonstrated techniques, up to fully developed feature finishes.
Class Supply List: Bring what you have to the first class
- 6B, 4B, 2B, HB, 2H GRAPHITE pencils
- White, heavy-weight drawing paper
- Kneaded Erasers and a pencil sharpener
- Light-weight drawing board (balsa wood or gator board, etc)
- Reference material: bring a variety of images: eyes, noses, mouths; in black & white; of diverse range of faces; in 45% light (see examples in first class)
Arts and Crafts
Cuesta College Community Programs