Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
San Vicente Open Space Preserve21131 McKean Rd San Jose, CA 95120
Come join us for a beautiful single track Trail Run in Rancho San Vicente. This new park is loaded with CA rolling hills, oak trees, lush grass & awesome scenery. scenery, views of Folsom Lake, the surrounding foothills, and the snowcapped Sierra Mountains.
13.1 Miles, 10 Miles, 8 Miles, 10K, 5K
Event details and schedule
Calero Park San Vicente
21131 McKean Road, San Jose, CA 95120
Hills, Hills, and More Hills!
Surface: single-track trail and fire roads both shaded and exposed.
Elevation Profile: Rolling hills, with lots of ups and downs.
Weather: California Spring, Highs - 65 degrees / Lows 40 degrees.
Parking: Plenty of parking is available for this event and it is free, however carpooling is encouraged.
Fully loaded aid stations will be available for all runners with plenty of nutrition and hydration options available.
All runners earn a commemorative medal.
Start time for all distances: 8:00 am.
- 7:00 AM — Registration/Sign-In/Bib-Pick Up Op
- 7:45 AM — Trail Briefing
- 8:00 AM - RACE START ALL DISTANCES (4 Hour Cut-Off)
Same-day registration is available for any distance for an additional $10. Please be prepared to pay by cash/check.
Bib Pick-Up/Registration will take place on race day.
Detailed course descriptions and maps are available at the following link:
VOLUNTEER (And earn a free future race credit):
- All of the bathrooms are available at the start/finish line, porta-potties will be available throughout the course.
- Courses will be marked with ribbons, signs & gypsum.
- Please dress appropriately for a Spring weather run.
- All finishers will receive a commemorative medal.
- Fully-stocked aid stations will be available, providing a variety of race-appropriate drinks and foods.
Please do not hesitate to e-mail us at email@example.com if you have any questions, thanks!