Dream Team Events and Jiminy Stitch-It have summoned Zombies, and the living, to participate in this event to help us raise funds for the San Jose Parks Foundation!
This is a 5K race (well, it’s really a “Fun Run” but race sounds way cooler). For you Zombies that have been underground for a while, 5K is 3.1 miles.
- You can Run it or Walk it!
- This is a “Run with the Zombies” event. Zombies and Runners run side by side (Zombies aren’t chasing runners!)
- This is a Family friendly event.
- Swag?! You bet….T-Shirts and medals for all participants. Trophies for Zombie contest winners and trophies for selected finish line finishers, and team trophies.
- If you wanna sleep in a little longer on race day you can pick up your race packet before the race at the Thearapy store in campbell Wednesday October 26 noon to 9pm at 347 east Campbell av.
- You’re going to get race bibs but no timing transponders (most Zombies can’t tell time… Duh!)
- Yes, we will have Zombie Make-up artist on site! (show up early and don’t forget to stash some extra cash in you shock to help support our starving Zombie Artist)
- Leave your pets at home. Pets and Zombies don’t always do well together.
We will have a bike corral and a sweat check at no cost for all participants.
Event details and schedule
All the fun is on October 29, 2016 at Kelley Park in San Jose.
-Race starts at 9am but come early if you want our make-up artist to Zombify you.
-Stay tuned for parking info.
-This is a family friendy 5K fun Run.