Join us for this amazing race through ten of the most beautiful, urban forest kilometers in the United States. The course is a rolling 6.2 mile loop with incredible scenery and approximately 600 feet of climbing. The race starts at the end of Barnard Avenue and traverses through the El Polin Spring area via the Lower Ecology trail. You will then follow the Bay Area Ridge trail past Andy Goldsworthy's Spire and eventually past the Rob Hill Campground where you will turn south and follow the historic Juan Bautista de Anza trail towards the Marine Cemetary Vista. The course then meets up with the Park Trail where it goes uphill towards the golf course and meets back up with the Bay Area Ridge trail as you head back to the start/finish area at Barnard Avenue.
Cash Prizes for Overall Male and Female
Cash prizes of $250 will be given to each of the top male and female finishers.
Awards will be given to each age group winner. Age group categories for male and female are: 10-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
Special awards will be given to those racers who can complete the 6.2 mile course with lightning speed.
Male: 40 minutes
Female: 44 minutes
Club Coyote Challenge
Clubs will have the opportunity to race against each other for cash prizes.
First place = $500 | Second place = $200 | Third place = $100
There will also be a $200 prize for the team with the most registered members!
- At least five runners are required to register for the Presidio Coyote 10K Dash to represent each club.
- The times of the five fastest runners for each club will be added to form an aggregate team finish time.
- Teams may be composed of any combination of male and female runners.
- For each woman finishing in a clubs top five, that team receives a five minute deduction from their aggregate finish time.
- The team with the fastest aggregate time (once any deductions for top female finishes have been applied) wins the Club Challenge.
Red Rocket Racing