Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Embarcadero Marina Park South200 Marina Park Way San Diego, CA 92101
The 5.30 is a 5K run/walk that takes place in the heart of the city at 5.30am. Its primary purpose is to promote the importance of active living and healthy eating within the daily routine of its participants, all the while maintaining a sustainable event with zero environmental impact.
WHY at 5.30am
• to promote daily physical activity
• to explore the city in a different light;
• to get an early start on your day;
• because a little physical activity helps to start your day in a positive way;
• because there is no traffic;
• because it does not take away from family time;
• because the path is short and accessible to all;
• because it won’t affect your weekend plans;
• because you get to eat delicious fresh fruit;
- exclusive 5.30 Tour t-shirt 100% cotton
- fresh seasonal fruit refreshment + water
- free download of pictures of the event
- free download of 5.30 Magazine
- … and the opportunity to live an experience to remember!
RUN 530 - Don't dream it. Be it!
Event details and schedule
Event Date: June 12, 2016
Check-In: 4:30am - 5:15 am
Parking: 200 Marina Park Way, San Diego, CA 92101
You may pick up your 5.30 t-shirt 2 days before the event, on Thursday or Friday. Visit the calendar and click on your 5.30. There you will find the address and the hours of operation of the place where you may pick it up. If you are unable to pick it up during those days, one of your friends may do it on your behalf, or you can ultimately pick it up on the morning of the event, at the point of departure starting at 4.30am.