The 22nd Annual Bumble Bee Seafoods 5K Run will start on the corner of Harbor Drive and Ash St. run along the Port of San Diego Holiday Bowl Parade Route and finish near Tuna Harbor Park. The event is set to start at 9:45 am. Athletes will run past 100,000 spectators. Runners, families and spectators can watch the remainder of the Port of San Diego Holiday Bowl Parade that features colorful floats, marching bands and huge inflatable characters. Awards are three deep in all divisions.
Colorful short sleeve tech t-shirt for ALL participants!
Youth sizes are cotton.
Bumble Bee Seafoods is pleased to once again present the Bumble Bee Seafoods 5K at the Port of San Diego Holiday Bowl Parade and join our community in an event that promotes health, wellness and San Diego FUN!
Event details and schedule
- Kicks off Nationally Televised Port of Holiday Bowl Parade.
- Flat, fast scenic course along the waterfront.
- Run past 100,000 spectators!
- Colorful short sleeve tech t-shirt (cotton youth sizes available as well)
- The OPTION to have your Bib Number mailed out to Southern California residents who register before December 8th (zip codes 90000-93000).
- Great goodie bag!
- Awards will be given to the top 3 male and female 5k finishers in each age division
- Great post race party. Enjoy your refreshments while watching the parade go by.
Fun at the Finish
Party after the race! Join us for the post-race party near Tuna Harbor Park. There will be live music, and lots of extra munchies including muffins, bagels, juice, fresh fruit and much more! You can also watch the remainder of the parade that features colorful floats, bands and huge inflatable characters.
Divisions Male & Female in:
- 12 & Under
- Military (current & former)
- Clydesdale/Athena (males 220lbs+, females 165lbs+).
Race Day Registration: Race day registration and bib pick up starts at 8:00 am in front of the Wyndham San Diego Bayside (at the corner of Harbor Dr. & Ash St). Race day registration and bib pick up closes at 9:30 a.m.Questions? E-mail us!
We are proud to be working with the Holiday Bowl in to bring you this event.