Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Vulcan Materials Chula Vista QuarryVulcan Materials Chula Vista San Deigo, CA 91910
“Get Ready to ROCK the Quarry”
Welcome to the Quarry Crusher Run National Series! Do you think you have what it takes to run down massive declines into the earth and straight back up to the top? If you think you can challenge yourself to complete this feat, this is the race for you. This once-in-a-lifetime look inside a magnificent landscape that is prohibited to the general public will leave a lasting memory in addition to the aching of your muscles and bones. Unlike any other races nation-wide, the Quarry Crusher Run Series allows private access into exclusive landscapes that will amaze each and every runner.
Once you’re in each quarry, the route will wind down an average of a 10% grade (expect as much as 18% in areas!) through granite cliffs to the quarry floor. The approximately 400-500 foot ascent from the quarry floor to the finish makes the grueling event one of the nation’s most challenging foot race. Can you handle it? Get to the bottom and find out!
We offer the Single Crusher (around 3.7 miles) and the Double Crusher (7.4 miles – not for the faint of heart!).
For complete event details, please visit www.QuarryCrusherRun.com
Event details and schedule
IMPORTANT RACE INFO:
- Participants will receive Official Race T-Shirt and Commemorative Finisher’s Medal and of course, bragging rights
- 8 a.m. Start Time will be limited to the FIRST 1000 Runners. Additional Starting Times will be added as needed.
- Shirts only guaranteed for participants registered two weeks prior to the event
- For Safety NO Dogs and NO Strollers will be allowed
- For Safety ALL participants must be 12 and older
Discounts available for First Responders, Military and Students! Student rates are for 18 and under. REMEMBER all participants must be 12 and older.
- Active and Retired Military use code MILITARY
- First Responders use code RESPONDERS
- Students use code STUDENT
PACKET PICK UP:
Join us Friday night at Party in the Park! Full details CLICK HERE!