We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Wednesday, June 9, 2021.
The City of San Bernardino Adult Sports will be running a 5-on-5 Basketball League. The Spring s eason begins April 6, 2021 for 10 weeks (10 game season + playoffs).
Games will take place on Wednesday evenings starting at 6:00 pm at the Nunez Park Basketball Courts located at 1717 W. 5th Street, San Bernardino.
Registration is open to 18 years and over. Registration fee is per team plus officials fee per game.
Registration Dates: March 30 - April 30 (Online ONLY)
Registration Fee: $150.00 plus Referee Fee (Referee Fees to be collected at games)
For more information please contact the Parks, Recreation & Community Services Department at (909)384-5233.
COVID-19 Guidelines for Sports:
- Games will be held outside.
- Temperature checks will be conducted before participants may enter the area.
- Physical distancing of 6 feet must be maintained by ALL participants, staff, spectators and parents.
- If physical distancing of 6 feet cannot be maintained, cloth face coverings must be worn.
- When sick, please stay home. If participant becomes sick, staff will send participant home.
- There will be no sharing of equipment. If unavoidable, shared equipment shall be cleaned and disinfected between each use by different participants.
- Spectators are encouraged to remain in their vehicles during the duration of the program and will not be allowed on the field or court.
- Restrooms will NOT be available until further notice.
- Bleachers may not be used to congregate.
*Not adhering to these guidelines will be cause for non-participation in activities
Activity Other Category
Nunez Park - Basketball Courts