We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Friday, May 27, 2022.
Learn the art of line dancing from instructors with over 20 years of experience. This class combines the love of music with choreographed dance moves. The moves are done in a repeated sequence of steps by individuals in a group. This is a great low-impact exercise where you can make new friends while dancing to the latest country and western music. Please wear comfortable clothing that allows you to move and shoes that let you slide/glide on the wood flooring. This class is great for residents 18 to 90 years of age!
Here are some additional reminders of what to expect:
• Classes are for individuals 15 years of age and older.
• Classes will be limited to 7 residents.
• Only the resident attending the class will be permitted in to class
• No spectators or companions please
In accordance with CDC and Pima County Health Department recommendations :
• NO masks are required for vaccinated residents who are fully vaccinated (14 days after final vaccine)
• Non-vaccinated residents, per CDC recommendation, should continue to wear face masks and practice social distancing.
For Your Safety:
• Alcohol-based hand sanitizers are available at check in.
We Encourage You To:
• Stay home if sick, or if anyone in your residence has exhibited symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or trouble breathing.
• Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth. Remember to wash your hands and sanitize often.
• Stay at least 6 feet away from other residents at all times, and practice smart social distancing.
Activity Secondary Category
Vistoso Dance Studio
Lynn Van Atta