We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Tuesday, May 24, 2022.
Join us for classical style yoga for all skill levels. The basis of this class focuses on breathing, strength, and flexibility while moving through different poses. Please bring a water bottle and a yoga mat, strap, and block, if desired.
Here are some additional reminders of what to expect:
• Please remember to bring your own mat and equipment.
• Classes are for individuals 15 years of age and older.
• Classes will be limited to 14 residents.
• No spectators or companions please
• Residents are permitted to bring in one bag with their essentials.
For Your Safety:
• Alcohol-based hand sanitizers are available at check in.
We Encourage You To:
• Stay home if sick, or if anyone in your residence has exhibited symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or trouble breathing.
• Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth. Remember to wash your hands and sanitize often.
• Stay at least 6 feet away from other residents at all times, and practice smart social distancing.
Activity Secondary Category