We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Thursday, March 11, 2021.
Join us every 2nd Thursday of the month for a live and virtual Story Time for Tots with a special guest reader. This month we are reading, There Was an Old Lady who Swallowed a Clover!
The book reading will be followed by a craft. Pot of gold template different color construction paper Scissors, glue and tape Optional: Floss or wire This event is ideal for children 2-6 years old. Space is limited, please visit ActiveNet to register your toddler. Only onw adult will be permitted; no other spectators or companions at this time please.
If you're not able to join us in person, you are able to join virtually, Copy and paste the link provided to unlock the many stories to be told.
Virtual Zoom Link https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81503126434
Parents/Guardians, children must be signed in and out by you. Here is what to expect for check-in etc.:
• Only the children and 1 registered Adult attending the event will be permitted on Clubhouse grounds
• No other spectators or companions please.
• Please remember all water fountains are unavailable, so please bring your own water.
• Upon arriving, all participants will be required to check in and undergo a symptom screening (fever check) prior to entering the facility.
• A temperature of 100 degrees will disqualify the participant for entry. Entry will not be permitted for 48 hours and until the temperature returns to a “normal” reading without medical intervention.
• The 48-hour ban will be in effect for all members of that household.
• Masks are required upon entry AND exit of the facility. Masks will be required when in common areas and when the children are not doing physical activity.
• Parents will be required to sign a liability wavier and to fill out a general questionnaire regarding their child’s current health status and exposure to COVID-19.
For Your Safety:
• Alcohol-based hand sanitizers are available at check in.
• Thorough sanitizing of hard surfaces will be conducted by staff after each activity using CDC-approved disinfectants.
• All employees are required to receive a pre-shift screening, and wear masks.
We Encourage You To:
• Stay home if sick, or if anyone in your residence has exhibited symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or trouble breathing.
• Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth. Remember to wash your hands and sanitize often.
• Stay at least 6 feet away from other Residents at all times, and practice smart social distancing.
Activity Secondary Category