We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Wednesday, June 23, 2021.
This class mixes body sculpting movements with Latin American dances. It includes routines featuring aerobic interval training with a combination of fast and slow rhythms.
Here are some additional reminders of what to expect:
• Please remember to bring your own mat and equipment.
• Classes are for individuals 15 years of age and older.
• Classes will be limited to 15 Residents.
• Only the Resident attending the class will be permitted on Clubhouse grounds.
• No spectators or companions please (*Please remember that the Pre-Teen Room and Kids Time are still closed at this time).
• The restrooms in the Kids Club building will be available for your use.
• No locker rooms or showers will be accessible.
• Residents are permitted to bring in one bag with their essentials.
In accordance with CDC and Pima County Health Department recommendations:
• NO masks are required for vaccinated residents who are fully vaccinated (14 days after final vaccine)
• Non-vaccinated residents, per CDC recommendation, should continue to wear face masks and practice social distancing.
For Your Safety:
• Alcohol-based hand sanitizers are available at check in.
• Thorough sanitizing of hard surfaces will be conducted by staff after each class using CDC-approved disinfectants.
• All employees are required to receive a pre-shift screening, and wear gloves and masks.
We Encourage You To:
• Stay home if sick, or if anyone in your residence has exhibited symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or trouble breathing.
• Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth. Remember to wash your hands and sanitize often.
• Stay at least 6 feet away from other Residents at all times, and practice smart social distancing.
Activity Secondary Category