We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Friday, March 12, 2021.
Learn the art of line dancing from instructors with over 20 years of experience. This class combines the love of music with choreographed dance moves. The moves are done in a repeated sequence of steps by individuals in a group. This is a great low-impact exercise where you can make new friends while dancing to the latest country and western music. Please wear comfortable clothing that allows you to move and shoes that let you slide/glide on the wood flooring. This class is great for residents 18 to 90 years of age!
Here are some additional reminders of what to expect:
• Please remember to bring your own mat and equipment.
• Classes are for individuals 15 years of age and older.
• Classes will be limited to 7 Residents.
• Only the Resident attending the class will be permitted on Clubhouse grounds.
• No spectators or companions please (*Please remember that the Pre-Teen Room and Kids Time are still closed at this time).
• The restrooms in the Kids Club building will be available for your use.
• No locker rooms or showers will be accessible.
• Residents are permitted to bring in one bag with their essentials.
• Please remember all water fountains are unavailable, so please bring your own water.
• Upon arriving, all Residents will be required to check in and undergo a symptom screening (fever check) prior to entering the facility.
• A temperature of 100 degrees will disqualify the Resident for entry. Entry will not be permitted for 48 hours until the temperature returns to a “normal” reading without medical intervention.
• The 48-hour ban will be in effect for all members of that household.
• Masks are required upon entry AND exit of the facility. Masks may be removed, at the discretion of the wearer, once the Resident is in his/her reserved designated workout area.
• Residents will be required to sign a liability wavier and to fill out a general questionnaire regarding their current health status and exposure to COVID-19.
For Your Safety:
• Alcohol-based hand sanitizers are available at check in.
• Thorough sanitizing of hard surfaces will be conducted by staff after each class using CDC-approved disinfectants.
• All employees are required to receive a pre-shift screening, and wear gloves and masks.
We Encourage You To:
• Stay home if sick, or if anyone in your residence has exhibited symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or trouble breathing.
• Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth. Remember to wash your hands and sanitize often.
• Stay at least 6 feet away from other Residents at all times, and practice smart social distancing.
Activity Secondary Category
Vistoso Dance Studio
Lynn Van Atta