We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Tuesday, May 24, 2022.
A high calorie burning workout! Get ready to be challenged and have fun in this full body, high intensity interval training (H.I.I.T.) workout class. All workout levels are welcome!
Here are some additional reminders of what to expect:
- Classes are for individuals 15 years of age and older.
- Classes are limited to 14 residents.
- No spectators or companions please.
- Residents are permitted to bring in one bag with their essentials.
- No masks are required for residents who are fully vaccinated (14 days after final vaccine).
- Non vaccinated residents should continue to wear face masks and practice social distancing.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizers are available at check in.
- Stay home if sick, or if anyone in your residence has exhibited symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or trouble breathing.
- Do no touch your eyes, nose or mouth. Remember to wash your hands and sanitize often.
- Stay at least 6 feet away from the other residents at all times, and practice smart social distancing.
Activity Secondary Category