Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Rancho Bernardo Community Park18448 West Bernardo Drive, San Diego, CA, USA Sa Diego, CA 92127
What better way to celebrate Mardi Gras than with a little Trail Run. Get your sweat on and join us for a Carnival celebration in the park! Who knows... there may be some bead tossing involved.
Welcome to the Inaugural Mardi Gras 10K and 5K Trail Run, benefiting the Rancho Bernardo Community Council.
Join us Sunday March 3rd, as we put on the most festive race in San Diego County. There will be beads, masks, costumes, and plenty of running. This family friendly event will features a 10K and 5K trail race. But don't worry... if you're not a runner and want to join in the fun we also offer a 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk and Kid's Dash for the little ones.
The Mardi Gras Run is all about the celebration so feel free to dress up in your best Carnival outfits and have some fun while you run the trails.
All registration fees and other proceeds are 100% charitable.
We have adjusted our prices of our registration fees, to NOT include an event shirt, if interested in a shirt this purchase option is available for $5. All shirts are gender specific in sizing.
The time has passed to select an event shirt, if you are registering between now and the event date, you may pick up your shirt post race, from the sizes available. thank you
Additional Race Options:
- 1 Mile Fun Run- Sprint the course or take a walk, dress up, or come as yourself. get involved with the fun with all the racing.
- Available only on Race Day only, $10
- Kids Dash- Running is not just for adults... bring the kiddos to the celebration
- 1/4 mile - 1/2 mile kids run
- Ages 7 and under
- Available on Race Day only, $10
- Costume Contest, prizes awarded to top 3 costumes, runners and spectators eligible, FREE entry
- Mardi Gras Finish Line Festival
- Run, Watch, or Cheer... it doesn't matter how you celebrate with us
Event details and schedule
Chipped Timed Race
100% Dirt Trail Course, All Distances
2 Aid Stations for 10K
1 Aid Station for 5K
Great For All Running Levels
Trail shoes recommended but NOT Required