We will also be donating at least 20% of each registration to Stomp Out Bullying, which is the leading national nonprofit dedicated to changing the culture for all students. It works to reduce and prevent bullying, cyberbullying, sexting and other digital abuse, educates against homophobia, LGBTQ discrimination, racism and hatred, and deters violence in schools, online and in communities across the country.
- Races can be completed anytime in November or December 2021, even better if it’s November 13th.
- 1 mile, 5k, 10k, 13.1, and 26.2 virtual races are available — you choose which distance you want to complete
- Great for all ages
- A percentage of race registration fees will be donated to the Stomp Out Bullying
- You’ll receive a beautiful medal upon completion of your event!
- Official World Kindness Day gear is available here for a limited time only
- Registration Fee: $25 (includes a medal, bib, and shipping)
- Medals and bibs will begin shipping out mid-October 2021
Don’t forget that if you sign up for our main 2021 event, NEPTUNE-Weathering the Storm Running and Walking Challenge, you will be given a discount code that will allow you to save 40% on ALL EVENTS in 2020! The code starts now and doesn’t expire until December 31, 2021! So be sure to sign up for Neptune now and get your discount code now! SIGN UP HERE!
Event details and schedule
A virtual race is a race that can be run (or walked) from any location you choose. You can run, jog, or walk on the road, on the trail, on the treadmill, at the gym or on the track (or even at another race). You get to run your own race, at your own pace, and time it yourself. Running and walking on your own, or with friends! And your medal will be shipped directly to you. Complete a virtual 5Ks, 10K, half marathon and more!