Join us for a virtual ride in beautiful Baldwin County, Alabama! Simply pick a route distance and ride it at your discretion (one of ours, one of your own choosing, or even on an indoor trainer). Then track your route data via your preferred gps app, or just take pictures from your ride if you aren't tracking, or record data with a smart trainer/app if you're using an indoor trainer.
Then just submit your route data or pictures to email@example.com. Ride highlights will be featured on Facebook pages.
The purpose of this event is to help the Foley Lions Club in their community projects, including...
- sponsoring children with diabetes to attend Camp Seale Harris where they learn healthy lifestyle habits
- sponsoring high school students to attend leadership camps
- awarding scholarships to graduating seniors
- providing funds for continuing education
- purchasing eyeglasses for children and adults who are financially unable to do so
- providing shoes to underprivileged children
- and much more!
We hope that you'll join us in this fun event to stay healthy and help out our community!
Event details and schedule
Saturday, Oct 3rd, 2020 to Saturday, Oct 24th 2020
Rides start and end at rider discretion, any time within the 3 week event duration.
Like us on Facebook for the latest news and updates!
Visit our official website for more details:
free event t-shirt,
swag, coupons and gift certificates from sponsors,
Foley Lions Supporter sticker ( Foley Lions Club Supporter or Tour De Foley).
Click on the following links for more information:
Questions or Comments? Email BaldwinBicycleMarketing@gmail.com.