Running of the Lions (presented by North Hunterdon Education Foundation)September 06 - October 04, 2020 Organized by Pro-Activity Associates, LLC
Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
We Are NOT Cancelled
The Running of the Lions 5K Run/Walk is the predominant event for the North Hunterdon Education Foundation. In 2020 we are pleased to offer you a virtual experience as you stay fit while at the same time helping us reach our fundraising goals and supporting #LIONPRIDE.
You want to register before Labor Day to qualify for the most giveaways. You will have until Sunday Oct 4th 11:59pm to submit an entry to win.
Each week starting on Labor Day, Monday September 7, 2020 you can earn an entry for one of the weekly giveaways and earn points for your team.
How to enter to win a giveaway:
- Post your time. This is a onetime entry. Click Here To Post Time . You can copy and paste the link https://resultscui.active.com/events/RunningoftheLions1.
- Earn an entry each week by using #LIONPRIDE in your posting,sharing or showing a selfie, or a picture of where you are doing your 5K, or how you are doing your 5K. Examples: If you are biking you can take a picture of your bike. If you are walking your dog you can post a picture of your dog. An extra point if you can get in our Running Of The Lions Logo in the picture. We encourage creativity.
Our Social Media Outlets are listed below and should include the #LIONPRIDE when you post/share/show
- Post on our Facebook Page: Running Of The Lions 5K
- Share on our Instagram: runningoflions
- Show/Share it on our Twitter: @Runningoflions
Don’t have a way to post/share/show on our social media then email us your pictures and we’ll do it for you. Email us runningofthelions5K@gmail.com.
- Win a chance for 2 giveaways: Post your time and post/share/show on social media in the same week.
- Winners will be announced our Facebook page, Running Of The Lions and via e-mail to all registrants.
The North Hunterdon High School team with the most points as of Sunday, October 4, 11:59pm 10/04/2020 wins the Reggie Cup and a Team Reward!
How to earn points for your team:
- Post your time. This is a onetime entry. Click Here To Post TIme . You can copy and paste link: https://resultscui.active.com/events/RunningoftheLions1.
- Post/share/show on social media – 1 point per post
- Post/share/show on one of the Running Of The Lions social media outlets with a group photo and tag your teammates. Only those who are register at the time of the post earns a point.
Winners Names and Team Scores will be announced via social media and giveaways will be mailed to the address listed on your registration.
Event details and schedule
We are VIRTUAL this year
You choose your day between September 7th to October 4th
You choose your way: Run, Walk, Jog, Bike, Hike, Swim or even skip...
You choose your time
You choose your start and finish line
Race shirts will be picked up after OCtober 4th. Time and place is to be determined.