Race for the Sea Turtles: We're Slow As ShellSeptember 05 - October 31, 2020 Organized by Virtual Run Events
Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Okay people! Are you ready for one ‘shell’ of a race?!? We are so excited to team up with The Turtle Hospital in Marathon, Florida, for our first annual: Race for the Sea Turtles: We’re Slow as Shell 1M 5K 10K 13.1 26.2 virtual race! We are so excited for this race and this beautiful sea turtle medal made with stained glass.
We will be donating 25% of each registration for this race to The Turtle Hospital, (Hidden Harbor Marine Environmental Project, Inc.). They are a fully functioning veterinary hospital for sick and injured sea turtles and rescue, rehab, and release sea turtles in the Florida Keys.
- Races can be completed anytime between September 1st and October 31, 2020!
- 1M 5K 10K 13.1 and 26.2 virtual races are available — you choose which distance you want to complete
- Great for all ages
- A percentage of race registration fees will be donated to The Turtle Hospital
- You’ll receive a medal upon completion of your event!
- Registration Fee: $22 (includes a medal, bib, and shipping)
- Medals and bibs will begin shipping out July 20th, 2020. After that they will ship out within 2 to 5 days of signing up.
- Official Race for the Sea Turtles gear is available here for a limited time only (this gear is sold separately through Threadless.com and our promo codes do not work towards it).