Did you know that International Talk Like a Pirate Day takes place on September 19th We want to celebrate with our first ever Pirate’s Treasure Chase 1M 5K 10K 13.1 26.2. Start talking like a pirate and let’s go chase after that treasure!
Plus, at least 20% of each registration will be donated to American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, a voluntary health organization that gives those affected by suicide a nationwide community empowered by research, education and advocacy to take action against this leading cause of death. September is Suicide Prevention Month and we want to help.
- Races can be completed anytime in September 2021!
- 1 mile, 5k, 10k, 13.1, and 26.2 virtual races are available — you choose which distance you want to complete
- Great for all ages
- A percentage of race registration fees will be donated to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Official Pirate’s Treasure Chase gear is available here for a limited time only
- Registration Fee: $25 (includes a medal, bib, and shipping)
- Medals and bibs will ship out August 15th. If you sign up after that they will ship within 2 to 5 days of signing up!
Don’t forget that if you sign up for our main 2021 event, NEPTUNE-Weathering the Storm Running and Walking Challenge, you will be given a discount code that will allow you to save 40% on ALL EVENTS in 2020! The code starts now and doesn’t expire until December 31, 2021! So be sure to sign up for Neptune now and get your discount code now! SIGN UP HERE!
Event details and schedule
A virtual race is a race that can be run (or walked) from any location you choose. You can run, jog, or walk on the road, on the trail, on the treadmill, at the gym or on the track (or even at another race). You get to run your own race, at your own pace, and time it yourself. Running and walking on your own, or with friends! And your medal will be shipped directly to you. Complete a virtual 5Ks, 10K, half marathon and more!