The Madison Jaycees are excited to announce that this year's Lenny & Joe's Madison Turkey Trot is going virtual! We look forward to continuing the spirit of the race in a safe, virtual format. Many of the things participants have come to know and love will be incorporated into the 2020 race--look for custom long-sleeve t shirts, downloadable playlists, a virtual program of events on Thanksgiving morning and more! More details coming soon to www.madisonjc.com .We hope you and your family will continue to make the Madison Turkey Trot a tradition--with the cancellation of our 2020 Madison Triathlon, funds raised from the Trot are more critical than ever to many Shoreline non-profits!
Event details and schedule
- Long-sleeve t-shirts and race bibs will be mailed to the address you provided beginning in mid-October.
- Walk or run the Turkey Trot between Saturday, Nov. 21 and Saturday, Nov. 28th. You may run the official Turkey Trot race course in Madison or another 5 mile course of your choosing.
- Share your progress on social media! We would love to see where you ran, all the great costumes, and those great finisher photos! Post your photos on social media and tag us! Use the hashtag #MadTrot2020 on Instagram and Facebook, and please tag us – we are on Instagram @madisonjayceesct and Facebook @madisonjcct. You can also email us your photos!! Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We’ll be selecting both 'Furthest from Madison' and 'Best Costume' from all the photos we receive and post the winners on social media Monday, November 30, 2020. We can’t wait to see them!
- Report your results! If you have completed the 5 mile run and would like your results to be a part of our Virtual Leaderboard, please email them to email@example.com NO LATER THAN Nov. 30th.
More information on our virtual program of events, race courses, sharing on social media, discounts, and related info can be found on www.madisonjc.com.