Ladies Run DC is a Virtual , Anywhere, Run or Walk event to support Women's Shelters against Domestic Violence. All level participants are encouraged to attend. Please use Social Distancing and Mask Wearing guidlines while participating. Virtual Training Tips will be given out weekly to all registered participants.
Event details and schedule
Ladies Run DC
- A run designed for women, but open for anyone to participate. Celebrating women across the world who are mothers, sisters, friends, daughters all take on a great task.
- We ask you to register to support those that care for others such as caregivers, women's shelters for domestic violence and women's veterans who fight for our country.
- Select your distance, 5K or Run or Walk, anytime between 11/11 to 11/30 and received the Limited the Long Sleeve Black Edition Shirt.
- Virtual Participants should join the online Strava app to submit your time completed. You can also upload your Garmin, Nike or manual time tracked. Here is the link to join the group https://www.strava.com/clubs/759266
- For pictures and postings, please use the hashtag, #LRDC
Registration includes the Limited Edition Orange Race Shirt and Virtual Race Bib! Anyone, Anywhere can participate!