It's time for the Holiday Fun 5k, 10k, 15k, Half Marathon run/walk!!
As a thank you gift, a free virtual race will be included with your registration - choose from the Covictory or Crush Corona virtual medal. You can choose the medal with registration, or we will have extra on race day as well.
Event details and schedule
5k (1 loop), 10k (2 loops), 15k (3 loops):
Each 5k loop takes you on the Pittman Wash River Trail into the Arroyo Park and back. 121ft of elevation change each loop.
Half marathon is 3 x 4.36 mile loops:
Each 4.36mi loop takes you on much of the same route as the 5k loop onto the Pittman Wash River Trail and extends a little further into the Arroyo Park. Each loop will have a 180ft elevation change.
aid station will be after every loop with bottled water and gels. Every 5k for the 5k, 10k, 15k and every 4.36 miles for the half marathon.
Date - Sunday, Dec 6th, 2020
Start time: 8AM for all distance
- One start time, 50 participants maximum
Bib/number pick up and check in: 7AM-8AM race morning Dec 6th
Address - 1951 Silver Springs Parkway, Henderson Nevada 89074 at the Silver Springs Recreation Center
Parking: 1951 Silver Springs Parkway, Henderson Nevada 89074 or directly across the street at Silver Springs Park 1950 Silver Springs Parkway, Henderson Nevada, 89074. Parking is FREE :)
Restrooms are located at the across the street parking lot at 1950 Silver Springs Parkway, Henderson Nevada 89074
Free photos and results will be posted within 24 hours of the event
All participants receive a Holiday Fun medal and goodie bag
Safety plan and guidelines all participants must adhere to:
- maximum 48 participants total, no spectators
- no race day registration
- all participants must sign waiver and symptom screening questionnaire by 12/6, please email us if you did not sign the waiver, or we will have copies to sign on 12/6
- temperature screening through non-contact thermometer upon check in/bib pick up
- social/physical distancing must be practiced at all times, keeping at least 6 feet apart from others and please bring personal face covering to have on hand at all times.
- we will have hand sanitizer on all tables and extra disposable masks and gloves
- all tables and all surfaces will be frequently cleaned with Clorox wipes
- please do not place bottles or hydration system or other personal items on tables
- No shared touch points, no open cups
- Qure water bottles and Gu gels will be handed out by one person with gloves at the aid station