God Save the Queen 1M 5K 10K 13.1 26.2 - Save $2Organized by Virtual Run Events $25 instant refund on this event with gift card.
About this event
As the world mourns the death of Queen Elizabeth II, who passed away on Thursday 8 September at the age of 96, we have found a way to fondly remember the late monarch. Elizabeth II was Queen of the United Kingdom and other Commonwealth realms from 6 February 1952 until her death in 2022. She was queen regnant of 32 sovereign states during her lifetime and 15 at the time of her death. Her reign of 70 years and 214 days is the longest of any British monarch and the longest recorded of any female head of state in history.
Help us remember the Queen by participating in our God Save the Queen 1M 5K 10K 13.1 26.2 virtual race. We will be donating 15% of each registration to CORAM. The Queen supported many charities focused on helping children. In 2018, she visited children’s charity Coram to meet young people and staff and open the new Queen Elizabeth II Centre. Coram was the first place in London to look after abandoned babies and vulnerable children.
- Our God Save the Queen race can be completed anytime between now and April 21, 2023 (the Queen’s birthday is April 21). Medals will start shipping out November 1, 2022, but you can print a digital bib and complete your race before than if you’d like to.
- 1M, 5K, 10K, 13.1, and 26.2 virtual running events are available.
- A portion of every registration fee (15%) will be donated to CORAM.
- Registration Fee: $19.99 (includes a medal, bib, and a donation to charity)
- Race packages will ship out 2 to 5 days after you sign up (medals and bibs start shipping out November 1, 2022).
- Official God Save the Queen race swag is available HERE for a limited time only
* Don’t forget that if you sign up for our main 2023 event, Earth Exploration – Running and Walking Challenge, you will be given a discount code that will allow you to save 35% on ALL EVENTS throughout 2023 (which makes races less then $14)! The code works on all 2022 and 2023 races and doesn’t expire until December 31, 2023! So be sure to sign up for EARTH now and get your discount code now! SIGN UP HERE!
Event details and schedule
A virtual race is a race that can be run (or walked) from any location you choose. You can run, jog, or walk on the road, on the trail, on the treadmill, at the gym or on the track (or even at another race). You get to run your own race, at your own pace, and time it yourself. Running and walking on your own, or with friends! And your medal will be shipped directly to you. Complete a virtual 5Ks, 10K, half marathon and more!
October 02, 2022 - April 23, 2023
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday