Sign up now for $23, instead of the regular $28.
It’s that time again — time for our fifth annual Full Moon Challenge. 2021 will bring TWELVE full moons, so it’s time to gear up and get ready for our 12 mile running and walking challenge! This challenge can be completed any time between January 1 and December 31, 2021. You can run or walk the twelve miles, complete it all at once or break it up — the choice is yours!
- This virtual running event is 12 miles
- Participants can choose to run or walk to meet the challenge’s goals
- A great activity to do with friends and family
- Registration includes a unique, bigger-than-usual, virtual race medal
Be sure to sign up for our Full Moon Challenge! As mentioned, this is a 12 mile running or walking challenge that can be completed all at once or it can be broken into portions, as long as the miles are completed between January 1st and December 31, 2021. Like all of our virtual races, this challenge benefits a great cause. At least 20% of each registration to Soles 4 Souls . Since 2006 Soles4Souls has collected and distributed 26 million pairs of shoes to those in need in 127 countries around the world and all 50 states in the U.S. and we are happy to help contribute to that mission. Sign up today!
- Registration fee: $28 (includes race medal, bib, and shipping)
- Official ‘2021 Full Moon Challenge’ race swag is available here for a limited time only
Event details and schedule
What is a virtual race? A virtual race is a race that can be run (or walked) from any location you choose. You can run, jog, or walk on the road, on the trail, on the treadmill, at the gym or on the track (or even at another race). You get to run your own race, at your own pace, and time it yourself. Running and walking on your own, or with friends! And your medal will be shipped directly to you. Complete a virtual 5Ks, 10K, half marathon and more!