Let the sea set you free! Let’s go to the beach, each, let’s go catch a wave! There is nothing like a day at the beach! Get your beach towels ready, because National Beach Day is on August 30th! We are so excited to celebrate our love for the sand, sun, and ocean with our third annual Beach Day virtual race!
- Races can be completed anytime in n August or September 2020
- 1 mile, 5k, 10k, 13.1, and 26.2 virtual races are available — you choose which distance you want to complete
- Great for all ages
- A percentage of race registration fees will be donated to the American Skin Association
- You’ll receive a medal upon completion of your event that says ‘Let the sea set you free.’
What better way to show your love for the beach? How about completing a virtual race followed by a trip to your favorite sandy oasis? With our Beach Day virtual races, you can choose the distance — 1 mile, 5k, 10k, 13.1, and 26.2 — you want to complete, and where and how you want to complete it. Run around the block, at the gym, or walk the sandy shores of your favorite beach! When you finish your race, you’ll get a unique race medal! Plus, 20 percent of all registration fees will be donated to the American Skin Association, which is a leading force in efforts to defeat melanoma, skin cancer and disease.
- Registration Fee: $25 (includes a medal, bib, and shipping)
- Medals and bibs will begin shipping out mid-July 2021
- Official Beach gear is available here for a limited time only
Event details and schedule
A virtual race is a race that can be run (or walked) from any location you choose. You can run, jog, or walk on the road, on the trail, on the treadmill, at the gym or on the track (or even at another race). You get to run your own race, at your own pace, and time it yourself. Running and walking on your own, or with friends! And your medal will be shipped directly to you. Complete a virtual 5Ks, 10K, half marathon and more!