WE LOVE TACOS! Did you know that October 4th is National Taco Day. To celebrate we are hosting our fourth annual Taco Day 1 Mile, 5K, 10K, 13.1, 26.2! You will get an awesome medal that says, “If you don’t like tacos, I’m nacho type.” We will be donating at least 20% of every registration to Soles4Souls, an amazing organization that creates sustainable jobs and provides relief through the distribution of shoes and clothing around the world.
- Races can be completed anytime in October 2021, even better if it’s October 4th!
- 1 mile, 5k, 10k, 13.1, and 26.2 virtual races are available — you choose which distance you want to complete
- Great for all ages
- A percentage of race registration fees will be donated to Soles4Souls
- You’ll receive a beautiful medal upon completion of your event!
- Official Taco Day gear is available here for a limited time only
- Registration Fee: $25 (includes a medal, bib, and shipping)
- Medals and bibs will begin shipping out mid-September 2021
Don’t forget that if you sign up for our main 2021 event, NEPTUNE-Weathering the Storm Running and Walking Challenge, you will be given a discount code that will allow you to save 40% on ALL EVENTS in 2020! The code starts now and doesn’t expire until December 31, 2021! So be sure to sign up for Neptune now and get your discount code now! SIGN UP HERE!
Event details and schedule
A virtual race is a race that can be run (or walked) from any location you choose. You can run, jog, or walk on the road, on the trail, on the treadmill, at the gym or on the track (or even at another race). You get to run your own race, at your own pace, and time it yourself. Running and walking on your own, or with friends! And your medal will be shipped directly to you. Complete a virtual 5Ks, 10K, half marathon and more!