New Year’s Day.
A fresh start.
A new chapter in life waiting to be written.
This New Year, take a leap of faith and start off by believing. Believe in yourself.
The theme for this year – Breaking Through the Wall – challenges all participants to stretch their limits and break through “the wall”, a crucial moment in a timed race where one’s glycogen reserve is depleted.
As such, pacers for sub 40 min, 45 min, 50 min, 55 min and 60 min will be available to 10 km runners to help participants “break through the wall” and achieve your Personal Best.
For non-competitive participants, our Family Fun Run category is the perfect opportunity for families to strengthen ties through sports. All participants in this category will be given an equal chance to win as prizes for this category will be awarded through a lucky draw.
So join us on Monday, 1st January 2018 as The Mileage New Year Run returns for its 5th edition!
Event details and schedule
Top 5 Winners for each category in 5km and 10km race will receive a trophy and prizes from our sponsors.
There will be no winning prize for Family Fun Run / Walk category but each participant will be given an equal chance to win restaurant voucher to enjoy a family dinner through lucky draw.
1. Exclusive Event's T-shirt, Race BIB & event's finisher medal for all categories
2. Accurate distance markers for every kilometre (Base on Garmin GPS Watch)
3. Water point will be available for 5km category @ 2.5km mark, while 10km category will get to enjoy both Water and Sports Drink points @ 3.5km and 6.5km.
4. Medical/Ambulance @ Start & Finish Point
5. Pacer will be provided for 10km race, target time: