The Harvest Half/5k/10k is going virtual for 2020.
This year, the race is virtual! Sign up to complete a 5K, 10K or Half Marathon on your own course, on your own time, from Oct 30-Nov 1. You can run, jog, or walk it all at once, or gather your family in festive outfits and split the distance over the weekend. Make it your own! Submit your results online to see how they compare to your fellow runners.
Event details and schedule
Those who register BEFORE Oct 12 you may select to pick up your swag at the Brentwood Family YMCA on Oct 29, 10am-6pm, or have your swag mailed to you on Oct 29 for an additional $5. For those who register between Oct 12 – Nov 1 your swag will be mailed to you on Nov 23 for an additional $5.
Your swag includes:
- Race shirt – Choose a Premium Heather Royal Blue short sleeved (Youth & Adult Sizes) or long sleeved (Adult Sizes) Sweat Tee * Each shirt includes sweat technology. Add sweat and hard work to see the secret message
- Additional purchase – Exclusive Race Hoodie: $25
- 20% discount to the 2021 Harvest Half Marathon/5K
- Exclusive 3” custom medal for the first 100 registrations in the 5K/10K
- Exclusive 3.5” sun catcher medal for the first 75 registrations in the half
Benefitting the Y
The YMCA Race Series benefits the YMCA of Middle Tennessee. As a leading nonprofit committed to youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, the Y nurtures the potential of children and teens, improves community health and well-being and supports people in need right in our own neighborhood.
By participating in the race, you're making an enduring, lasting impact in your community by giving everyone, regardless of age, income or background, the opportunities they need to learn, grow and thrive.