CoxHealth Medical Mile and 5K is the longest held mile and 5k race in the Ozarks that 100% benefits CoxHealth Children's Miracle Network Hospitals and the families they serve right here in the Ozarks. This unique race continues to be a huge opportunity for our community to help children and families in need each day. MedMile is put on each year in conjunction with CoxHealth Fitness Centers in Springfield and continues to grow each year.
CoxHealth is proud to present our 31st Anniversary Medical Mile and 5K Run/Walk! This virtual event brings 600+ virtual participants each year in which 100% of proceeds supports Children's Miracle Network Hospitals and the local families they serve!
Enjoy supporting this event by run, walking, skipping or hopping at your pace and choice of place! Complete your choice of distance anywhere between June 1-19th! This event is not only a great way to show your support to the children and families in need but is also a much needed opportunity to benefit physically and mentally!
WOW! Over 20 teams came together in 2021 to rally together friends, families and coworkers to support the cause!
Teams: Come together as a department, family or Springfield Business Hero! Biggest team with the most participants will receive a trophy to show off at your office! Team captains receive a FREE one-month CoxHealth Fitness Centers membership for every 10 team members!
- Teams also have the opportunity to have local team packets delivered to team captain’s location! Did we mention all team members receive extra swag in their event swag bag? If you are interested in forming a team, team captains must form a team on registration AND team members must join the team. Get your virtual Team Packet Guide by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teams are not required to complete the distance together. Teams are encouraged, however, to work together to help each other complete the distance and gain team work initiatives while doing so! Send us a picture of your team efforts/group for a chance for you whole team to win a special giveaway from CoxHealth Fitness Centers.
- Busy schedule or is the weather not cooperating? Med Mile/5K participants can come by CoxHealth Fitness Centers The Meyer Center and utilize the indoor track or treadmills! Simply bring in your registration to get a free, one-time entry for the day! This opportunity is available June 1-19th.
SHOUT OUT to our amazing race presenters for our 2022 event!
Multipli Credit Union; TelComm Credit Union; AGCU Credit Union; Volt Credit Union is our race presenter and we want to thank them for their great contribution to our fundraiser and helping support our great cause! This is the second year that these great businesses have come together to support such a great cause!
Event details and schedule
To secure your 31st Annual MedMile t-shirt and premium color hydration bottle, registration deadline will be June 6, 2022 at midnight.
Registration will still be available after June 6th but no shirt/bottle may be available. Registration ends on the June 19th.
Entry fee: Entry fee of only $30 gives all ages an opportunity to complete the mile and/or 5k distance. Choice of distance will be available in sign-up process.
Returning this year:
CoxHealth employees have the option to payroll deduct their entry fee on active.com. Have your employee number ready!
Race Packet Pick Up :
• Teams of 10 or more will be delivered to team captain to CoxHealth departments, clinics, hospitals as well as local businesses.
• Individual Packet Pick Up: June 24th 3-6p and June 25th 9-11a at The Meyer Center Fitness Center Conference Room B
CoxHealth Fitness Centers-The Meyer Center: 3545 South National Ave Springfield 65807
CoxHealth Employee Race Perks:
• 25 Wellness Points (Opportunity for 25 extra bonus points if completing the CoxHealth three race challenge)
• Payroll deduction option
• STAR Points opportunity upon completion (email@example.com for more information; Submission of time MUST be submitted to 2022MedMileTimeSubmissionLink no later than June 19th. Times will not be accepted after the 19th.)
• Team Challenge- Department team building initiatives
Virtual Competition and completed time submission:
Complete your distance anytime between June 1 through June 19th. Once completed, fill out your personal submission form 2022MedMileTimeSubmissionLink with your finishing time. These times will be self-reported; from your own timing device or app. Placings will be posted on OzarkRacingSystems.com.
All times must be submitted no later than June 19th.
Awards for 1st and 2nd place age group winner will receive a prize at packet pick-up!
• Age Divisions for Mile: 0-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12, 13-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
• Age Divisions for 5K: 0-12, 13-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+