The 4th annual Brookfield Country Club Turkey Trot is going VIRTUAL. While 2020 has thrown us some curve balls and we wont be able to trot together this year, we want you to JOIN US to celebrate the best way we know how, the 4th annual BCC Turkey Trot.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Runners take to the streets on the suggested Turkey Trot 5K course in Brookfield Country Club or any other 5K course of your choosing
- Run at any time on Thanksgiving Day, before or after Turkey.
- NEW FOR 2020!! Join our running club, 4th Annual BCC Turkey Trok - 5K, on the Strava app and trot with your friends, from a distance.
- Track and submit your time.
- Each entry, adult or youth, includes an event t-shirt, register by November 6th to recieve before the race
- This year, a donation will made to North Fulton Charities. Their mission is to build self-sufficiency and prevent homelessness and hunger in our community by providing emergency assistance and enrichment programs. For more information on North Fulton Charities, click here.
- Run the proposed 5K course, or any 5K of your choosing, at any time on Thanksgiving Day NOTE, race course has been updated for 2020. See map below or on the Stava App.
- Record your run with a watch, app, timer or in the Strava club page.
- Submit your time here.
Race results will be announced on the Monday after Thanksgiving. Winners will recieve their race medal after results are posted, distribution details to be confirmed.
T-SHIRT PICK UP:
Any runner that registers before November 6th, will be able to pick up their shirt before the race at the Brookfield Country Club Clubhouse, pick up days listed below.
Sunday, November 22 from 2-4PM and Wednesday, November 25 from 5-8 PM
Any runner that registers after November 6th, will be able to pick up their shirt after the race. Dates to be confirmed.
Event details and schedule