FLEET FEET SNOW CHEAP RACE SERIES Presented by Christa Construction
A fun filled 6 night Winter trail series held Wednesday Nights from December through March at Riley Lodge in Cobbs Hill Park, Rochester, NY. If you liked Dirt Cheap - you';ll love this.
Fleet Feet Sports Snow Cheap Winter Trail Series presented by the Christa Construction
Everything you loved about the Dirt Cheap Series now for the winter. Low price, crazy fun, great vibe, tons of value. You have the choice between snowshoe or no snowshoe categories. You can rent snowshoes that evening on a first come, first serve basis for $5. Plenty of parking on either side of the lodge. Start and finish will be right across the street from the lodge.
What do you get: A super cool mid week low key trail race in winter fun. Chip timing included along with post race food. After race party at Riley Lodge.
If you register for the Series by Jan. 4th you';ll get:
- 6 crazy races that will be a ton of fun
- Chip timing for all races by YellowJacket Racing
- Plenty of post race food (it';s a Fleet Feet event you know there will be food)
- Door prizes at each race from our series sponsors.
- Overall and age group awards given out for series scoring after the last race.
- A limited edition Snow Cheap shirt to go with that sweet Dirt Cheap shirt
Packet Pickup: Packet pickup is available at Fleet Feet Sports (Brighton Location only) the Tuesday before each event from 5:00PM until 7:00PM and the day of each event from 10AM until 6:00PM.
Choose your category: Snowshoe or no snowshoe. Once you declare a category that is the category you';ll be in for the entire series.
We run with or without snow. If by chance there is a state of emergency due to a storm we';ll take that night off.
Other Pertinent Items:
- If there isn';t enough snow, it will be a trail race and no snowshoes. It is the participants responsibility to make sure they find out if its snowshoe or not
- Don';t follow the person in front of you - you can';t guarantee they know where they are going, then poof your all of a sudden off course
- Pay attention and heed all signs
- Come with a sense of humor and have fun
Distances: Anywhere between 3-4 miles. The races will be approximately 30-60 minutes in length.
Awards: Awards will be given at the post race party on Feb 29th to series participants based on the category entered (snowshoe / no snowshoe). Top M/F by Category and Top M/F by 10 Year Age Groups.
Directions to Parks: From east or west - Take 490 to Culver Rd. Exit. Head South on Culver Rd. Turn left onto Norris Dr. Riley Lodge is on the left next to Lake Riley.
Event schedule and times
6:45 PM - Race Day Registration opens at Riley Lodge
7:15 PM - Race Start