Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
UPDATE 1/7 - Less than 30 spots remain before the 2020 Rain Run is SOLD OUT.
Welcome to The Rain Run Half Marathon!
This boutique half marathon is a great way start off the year. January in the Pacific Northwest is typically wet but mild, which we think makes for fun running weather. At the Rain Run, we believe it's better to be running and wet, than sitting and dry. So get out your rain gear and join us for a 13.1 mile romp through the rain, and go home feeling like you rocked the grey weather, it didn't rock you!
Join us for this awesome run on January 18th, 2020 and you'll get:
- Chip-timed half marathon entry.
- Bling! Your huge, shiny finisher's medal will put an exclamation point or two on your "kick butt in the rain" moment!
- A FABULOUS bit of swag that we haven't revealed yet.
- Finish line food, including cupcakes with, what else? SPRINKLES!
- Chance for random prize give-aways from our sponsors.
- Bragging rights that you kicked butt in the rain.
The half marathon course will take runners along the beautiful Sammamish River trail between Redmond and Woodinville, just east of Seattle. The out and back course is scenic, peaceful and FLAT! There will be an aid station with water and fuel at around miles 3, 7 and 11. If you need more water and fuel than that, or if you prefer a specific product, please carry it with you.
Event details and schedule
The race starts at 9:00am.
We welcome runners and walkers, just make sure you can cover 13.1 miles in 3:30. The course closes at 12:30.