This activity may not be registered for individually because it is part of a package.
Redlands Recreation to host BollyX and BollyX Kids with Lalitha Raaj!
The City of Redlands Recreation Division is pleased to offer BollyX for adults ages 18 and up every Friday from 6:00p.m. – 6:45p.m. as well as BollyX Kids for children ages 4 through 10 every Thursday from 5:00p.m. – 5:00p.m.both at the Redlands Community Center on 111 W. Lugonia Ave. As These classes are generously offered through the City of Redlands and taught by Lalitha Raaj.
BollyX is a dance fitness program inspired and driven by the heart-pumping, energetic rhythms of Bollywood (Indian film industry). With dynamic choreography, you will learn different Indian dance styles including Indian folk dances and even current versions of Hip-hop and salsa, in addition to getting a great workout.
BollyX Kids is the epic dance party where kids can learn fun dance moves with friends, inspired and driven by the heart-pumping, energetic rhythms of Bollywood (Indian film industry). It incorporates dance, fitness and games in an engaging development appropriate format for kids. We aim to boost confidence and coordination in each little Rockstar once dance at a time!
• Fee: BollyX & BollyX Kids- $35.00 per month, $10 drop-in
• Dates: BollyX- Fridays 6:00p.m. - 6:45p.m. , BollyX Kids – Thursdays 5:00p.m. – 5:45p.m.
• Ages: BollyX – 18 and up , BollyX Kids – 4 through 10
• Location: Redlands Community Center 111 W. Lugonia Ave.
• No dance experience necessary, it is perfect for all levels. Bring your own water, wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
Redlands Community Center Dance Studio