The CASA Superhero Run is returning to Redding for its 4th year!
Events include: Little Heroes Dash at 8:30am, 5K run/walk and 10K [5K and 10K events are chip-timed] at 9:00am.
Proceeds from this event will support CASA of Shasta & Tehama Counties.
We ask that all SUPERHERO pets remain at home for this event.
Event details and schedule
- 5K Run/Walk and 10K Run are both chip-timed
- Little Heroes Dash registration fee includes a cape & pancake breakfast ticket
- Superhero costumes encouraged
- Additional pancake breakfast tickets can be purchased for $3 each
- Packet pick-up is scheduled for Friday, November 4 from 10am-7pm at Cornerstone Community Bank in Redding [150 E. Cypress Avenue]
- Packets may also be picked up race morning at the Redding Civic Auditorium, at least 20 minutes before the scheduled start of your event.
Northern Valley Catholic Social Service