DOWNLOAD: Information Packet | FM League 2017 Calendar | Venue Map
Singapore Fitness Model Search - Physique War 2017 and Bodybuilding Singapore's Muscle War 2017 are Singapore's premier physique sports championships for Juniors and Teens.
They will be held on Saturday 21 January 2017 at the University Cultural Centre (UCC) at the National University of Singapore.
The championships are presented by Fitness Movement League, the main physique sports league in Singapore that represents 80% of all competitive fitness models and bodybuilders nationwide. FM League supports the aspirations of over a thousand local physique sports athletes, including all the national champions, and organises the largest and most prestigious events for the sport in Singapore.
The two championships run back-to-back on Saturday from around 2pm to 6pm on Saturday. The actual timing varies depending on athlete numbers, and the final schedule will be released at the Event Briefing.
Event details and schedule
- READ THE INFORMATION PACKET CAREFULLY!
- Open to ALL Nationalities. Athletes can enter one individual division only.
- Application Deadline is 15 December 2016.
- Application Fee is:
- $50 for submissions by 31 October
- $75 for submissions by 30 November
- $100 for submissions by 15 December
- Application Fee is non-refundable even if your application is rejected. It is also non-transferable and cannot be credited towards another event or any ticket purchase.
- Pre-Event Briefing on Sat 7 Jan 2017 12pm to 5pm at the Lifelong Learning Institute. Athletes living in Singapore MUST attend.
- Event Briefing on Fri 20 Jan 2017 6pm to 9pm at UCC. ALL ATHLETES MUST ATTEND. The check-in process will occur on Friday night with number tags & passes handed out as athletes will report into UCC at different times throughout Saturday depending on their division.
- Athletes under 21 must submit a Parental Consent Form (in the Information Packet).
- This online application is for individual divisions. For the Team division, fill out the form in the Information Packet, scan and email it in.
For enquiries email: email@example.com
Fitness Movement League