Beautiful scenic route through the farm lands of Pylesville MD. Proceeds to benefit therepeutic care for trauma & grief stricken children.
Event details and schedule
Date: Sunday, April 24, 2016
Location: Eats & Sweets, 305 Pylesville Road (Route 165), Pylesville, Maryland
Start time: 8:00 AM (arrive early if you have not picked up your race pack)
Entry Fee: • Early Registration: $30 (by March 15th)
• Regular Registration: $35 (March 15th to April 15th)
• 14 & under: $20 (no price change, register at any time)
• Late Registration: $40 (after April 15th; registration available on-line only;
t-shirt not guaranteed)
• Race Day Registration: $40 (Race Day registration closes at 7:45 AM,
no exceptions; t-shirt not guaranteed)
Pre Race Packet Pick Up: Friday & Saturday, April 22nd & 23rd,
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Model A Fitness, Delta
Awards: • Top 3 – Overall – Male & Female
• Top 1 male and female in each age group
14 & under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49,
50-59, 60 & up
Course: Beautiful scenic route through Pylesville’s
farm land, also known as God’s Country.
(No strollers allowed)
Amenities: T-Shirt* for each participant, post race
refreshments, water station(s), course
police, volunteers, signs throughout the
course. The first 100 5k registrants will
be guaranteed their t-shirt & size all others
will receive a t-shirt while supplies last.
*Shirts are limited and sizes are only guaranteed while supplies last.