The Run to the Top is an Annual Fundraiser for the Cape Cod Fire Fighter/EMS Cancer Relief Fund. We are 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
The event is chip timed run/climb to the top of Provincetown Pilgrim Monument. Fire Fighters, EMS, Military, Police, SWAT, Nurses, Dr, Hospital Staff, and Civilians are encouraged to register.
All levels are encouraged to participate in his event. Join in the Competition or stroll to the top without being timed. Either way, you will be supporting a great cause.
You can register as a team as well! Fire fighters need 5 from the same department, all other teams need 5 over the age of 18.
The first 50 to register get a free event t-shirt!
All who register will be entered to win some Run to the Top SWAG.
We will be at the Crown and Anchor at Noon Time with pre-run festivities. Crown and Anchor is located at 247 Commercial Street, Provincetown, MA 02657,
Provincetown Pilgrim Monument 3 pm. Day of registration and number pick up 3-3:45.
Stroll the monument from 3:00 to 3:30. Kanaley School of Irish Dance Dancers at 3:30. Honor Guard Ceremony 3:45. Main event 4 pm.
Awards, food & drinks & entertainment to follow at the Crown and Anchor.
Non-Runners will be charged to enter the after festivities.
Surf Side Inn, 543 Commercial Street, Provincetown, MA 508-487-1726. www.surfsideinn.cc Code RTTT2018 Discount with this code.
Event details and schedule
Start time is 4pm.
1. Firefighter must be in full turn out gear (no SCBA), EMS-uniform. Medical Staff-scrubs, Police-Uniform or represent your department, SWAT-full gear, Military-uniform or represent branch and Civilians-comfortable attire.
2. Firefighter Teams must have 5 from same department age 18 and up to compete for the team cup.
3. Runners going up the monument have the right away. If walking down please step out of the way.
4. Non-Fire Team should have 5 registered Runner age 18 and up to compete as a team.
5. Everyone is asked to be on time and registered with number on and ready to run at 3:45pm.
Spitler Race Systems