Register now for your 2021 Princeton Athletic Club Membership!
Princeton Athletic Club is a non-profit running club open to runners of all ages and abilities in the Princeton area. We organize several local running events each year and help organize group runs.
Sign up as an individual member, or sign up as a household!
- Individual memberships are $25 for a single person.
September and October is $40, includes membership for remainder of the year and all of new calendar year.
- Household memberships - If you're an adult and part of a household, sign yourself up as an individual first, $25, and then sign up the rest: $20 for an additional adult in the household, and $10 for all children in the household under 19.
After you sign yourself up, passwords for the additional adult and under-19 categories will be sent with your confirmation email.
September and October is $30 for additional adult, $20 for any and all additional children, includes membership for remainder of year and all of new calendar year.
Note: the membership fee for the first member in a household is $25 (regardless of age). We encourage at least one parent to join the club if children are joining as members. The membership fee for two adults and all children in the same household is only $55 (the total of $25 + $20 + $10).
- Registration note: The pricing for your membership will appear as you click through after starting with the "Register Now" button.
- PAC Jersey - These are a custom item produced when there are enough orders. Since it is a group order, there is no fixed delivery date. Jerseys are $48.25 inclusive of all online fees.
Membership benefits include:
- E-notifications of group runs
- Member discount off registration fees for club-sponsored events
- PAC tshirt for all new and renewing adult members
- Automatic membership with Road Runners Club of America
More club notes:
Our events in the past included:
- April Trail Run at the Institute Woods
- Trail Runs at Mountain Lakes
- All-Comer Track Meets
- - including fully automatic timed running events, shot put and long jump
- Pub Run (with complimentary beer for all of age)
- Winter Wonder Run at the Institute Woods
- Regular volunteers at club events in one year and event directors can get complimentary membership for the following year. The Princeton AC website has more information.
- Princeton Athletic Club is affiliated with USA Track and Field as USATF-NJ club #409. Individual USATF membership is optional and available from USATF directly. Membership in PAC is also non-exclusive; if you are a member of another club, feel free to join PAC, too, to support club activities and get discounts for PAC events.
We look forward to seeing you in the coming year!
Event details and schedule