Register now for your 2022 Princeton Athletic Club Membership!
Princeton Athletic Club is a non-profit running club open to runners of all ages and abilities in the Princeton area. We organize several local running events each year and help organize group runs.
Sign up as an individual member, or sign up as a household!
September and October memberships may be slightly higher, and include membership for remainder of year and all of new calendar year.
Membership benefits include:
- E-notifications of group runs
- Member discount off registration fees for club-sponsored events
- PAC tshirt for all new and renewing adult members
- Automatic membership with Road Runners Club of America
More club notes:
Our events in the past included:
- April Trail Run at the Institute Woods
- Trail Runs at Mountain Lakes
- Winter Wonder Run at the Institute Woods
- Regular volunteers at club events in one year and event directors can get complimentary membership for the following year. The Princeton AC website has more information.
- Princeton Athletic Club is affiliated with USA Track and Field as USATF-NJ club #409. Individual USATF membership is optional and available from USATF directly. Membership in PAC is also non-exclusive; if you are a member of another club, feel free to join PAC, too, to support club activities and get discounts for PAC events.
We look forward to seeing you in the coming year!
Event details and schedule