We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Thursday, December 10, 2020.
The Public Pesticide Applicator License is required of employees of public agencies in two instances when they are applying pesticides in the course of their work for their agency:
- Applying or supervising the application of restricted-use pesticides
- Using machine-powered equipment to apply any pesticide product (restricted-use or general-use)
- 40 credit hours by the end of the 5-year certification period
- Maximum accumulation per year is 15 hours
- City of Portland employees (non-Parks) must pay for enrollment with a cost center code. Per City policy P-cards cannot be used. Call the Parks Customer Service Center at 823-2525 to register.
- The training will be through Skype. You can use a personal login, you do not need a city account or device to participate.
- We will have a practice session on December 1st from 10 am- 11am to help work out any connection issues before the actual day Join Skype Meeting .
- Once registered participants will receive the Actual Skype meeting invite.
- If you are being registered by someone else remind them to forward you the meeting invite.
- As with spring, you will need to listen for the secret code word and email all the code words at the end of each session.
6. Adult 18+