Scenic downtown race over the Eastern Promenade in beautiful Portland, Maine. All 4-mile registrants by August 1st receive a singlet, all are entered into a post-race raffle. Proceeds benefit St. Peter's Church. This is only the beginning of the annual St Rocco's Italian Street Festival taking place Saturday and Sunday evenings with games of chance, Italian food (especially the homemade cookies), music, and fun. Make a weekend out of it and help support a great cause.
- Support one of our sponsors by purchasing RoadID items from this link.
- Distance: 4 miles
- Entry fees: $17 preregistration or $22 on race day for 4-miler;
- $5 for kids' run (starts at 6:30) Register Here
- Race information: Tony Myatt
- Awards: Top overall male and female, top male and female St. Peter's parishioner, and top two men and women in following age groups -- 14 & Under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80+
- Team Awards NEW! (4 members minimum must compete on a team to score).
- Top Running Club, Corporate Team, and Open Team.
- Packet Pickup: For runners who want to avoid race day rush you may pick up your packet Thursday August 13th 3:30PM to 6:30PM at Fleet Feet Sports 309 Marginal Way Portland, Maine.
- *********NEW THIS YEAR************
- Clarion Hotel 1230 Congress St Portland, Maine 207-774-5611 2.7 Miles from START! HALF the price of a hotel Downtown.
- From North take I-295 to Portland and take the Washington Ave/ME-26 Exit 8 go straight through first set of lights and turn right at second set of lights onto Congress St, turn left onto India St.
- From South
Take I-95 to Exit 45 Maine Mall Rd, take 295 North ramp and get off Exit 6 Franklin Arterial, go straight through 4 sets of lights, turn left onto Congress St and right onto India Street.
- Parking: Ample parking on side streets and meters are FREE after 6PM and within walking distance of the race vicinity.
Event details and schedule
Pine Tree Race Services