First time skaters will learn ice safety, how to stand, balance, fall, march forward while learning to gain speed using inside edges, stationary snowplow stopping, backwards marching, and be introduced to forward sculling! Skate and helmets included in program fee.
- Gloves and waterproof pants
- CSA approved helmet are required, bike helmets not made for ice
- Skate and helmet rental free with registered lesson
- No class Fri. Nov 11
- Face cage highly encourage if providing your own helmet
- Non plastic skates provide better learning
PCCC Arena 3 (Purple) at Port Coquitlam Community Centre