Child 4 - Strengthen existing forward skating skill, learn left and right foot stopping, backward skating, backwards sculling, tight slalom, introduction to one foot glide and backward pumping on a line.
Prerequisite: Completion of Child 3 or ability to meet Child 3 skills.
- Approx. 20 min prior to class
- Enter through north east doors off Wilson Ave
- Doors are open, proceed to arena lobby
- City lessons on Arena 3 (purple)
- Gloves required
- CSA approved helmet are required, bike helmets not made for ice
- Skate and helmet rental free with registered lesson
- Review Know Before You Go for facility and PHO updates
- Allow adequate time prior to lessons to acquire and put on equipment
- Face cage highly encourage if providing your own helmet
- Non plastic skates provide better learning
Program Purple Arena