We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Sunday, May 29, 2022.
Have you always wanted to learn to skate? Head on down to the new Port Coquitlam Community Centre to learn fundamental skating skills in a supportive and fun youth only program. Participants new to skating learn to balance, use edges, develop a stride, glide, stop and are introduced to backwards skating.
CSA approved ice helmet mandatory, and skate and helmet rentals included in program fee.
- Gloves for safety and warmth
- CSA approved ice helmet are required, bike helmets not made for ice
- Skate and helmet rental free with registered lesson
- Review Know Before You Go for facility and PHO updates
- Allow adequate time prior to lessons to acquire and put on equipment
- Choose approx. 2 sizes smaller than shoes for hockey skates and same size as shoes for figure skates
PCCC Arena 3 (Purple) at Port Coquitlam Community Centre