Pre-Register by midnight on 9/27/12 to receive a free t-shirt.We will walk a 5K distance. A shorter garden walk is available for those not able to complete the 5K.Hundreds of Hudson Valley residents have walked with us in the past. 2013 marks our eleventh annual Walk and we welcome all participants.
Kids under age 12 walk free with a paying adult. Dogs on a leash are welcome.
Walker sponsor opportunities are available:
- T-Shirt Sponsor - Name on t-shirt, gift bag item - $500
- Event Sponsor Name on t-shirt, gift bag item, name in all pre-Walk publicity (radio and print) - $1000
- Multi-Event SponsorName on t-shirt at all events (Hoops for Hope, Family Fun Run, Goals for Hope, Community Walk), Gift bag item at Brunch and Walk, name in allpublicity for all 5 Foundation sponsored events- $5000
- Individual who raises the most money
- Team that raises the most money
- Team with the most walkers
Who To Call:
PROBLEMS REGISTERING? PROBLEMS DONATING? Call Active.com. Phone (877) 228-4881.
Questions About the Walk? Call Miles of Hope at 845-264-2005.
Our honorees this year are Rachel Ross and Barbara Newman.
We much prefer walkers to register online. But if you wish to register on paper, click to download the registration form.
$25 thru Aug. 1, $30 thru Sept. 16, then $35