Whether an advanced runner or a beginner, you will learn how to run with energy efficiency and eliminate injuries . I will be guiding you through many exercises and drills designed to leave you with a clear sense of what the ChiRunning technique feels like in your body. We will not be doing lots of running (contrary to what you might imagine), so no matter what condition you are in, have no fear. We will spend time alternating between demonstrations, fun exercises, and technique drills. The nature of the day will be relaxed, fun, and inspiring. You will understand and leave with a feeling for:
• The Keys to Efficient, Injury-Eliminating Running
• ChiRunning versus Power Running
• An Internal Body Sense for the ChiRunning Form
• Injury Prevention Techniques
• Personal Check-in Tricks and Tools
• Pre-run Body Looseners, Post-run Stretches
• Core Muscle Drills and Exercises
• How to Conserve Energy at Any Speed
Event details and schedule
Please plan to arrive and be ready to go by 9:30am.
Participants can expect a short break every 50-60 minutes, and may wish to bring a notebook to jot down the information covered.