● Registration/check-in opens at 6:30 AM at St. Mary School (see address above).
● Beginning at 7:45 AM, shuttles will take you from St. Mary to the race start at Hell Creek Ranch. The last shuttle will leave St. Mary at 8:00 AM. The race begins at 8:30 AM.
● A copy of the race route is enclosed in this packet. A lead bike, signs and volunteers will direct you along the route.
● Although we expect traffic to be very light, the course is NOT closed to automobiles. Signs along the route will warn drivers of your presence and Village of Pinckney Police and volunteers will help you safely cross S. Howell and Dexter-Pinckney roads. Please follow their directions. Also, a van will follow the last walkers to insure their safety.
● Men and Women’s Medals will be awarded in the following age classifications – 14 and under; 15-25; 26-40 and 40+
● Remember that this is a “green race” and the aide station will be for refills only. Please bring your own water bottle to carry along the route. Bottled water and Gatorade will be available at the finish from Busch’s.
St. Mary Catholic School