Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Peoria Sports Complex16101 N 83rd Ave Peoria, AZ 85382
We are coming back to where it all started
with our last stop of the 2019 series in Phoenix!
Come join StartLine Racing for their
Women's Run Series Special Edition Event!
Special Edition means special swag and special deals!
This event will feature a Half Marathon, 10K, 5K and Butterfly Dash
at the Peoria Sports Complex.
All participants will receive a dri-fit, long sleeve shirt in hot pink.
Tons of water stations and restrooms!
So bring your family and your friends and spend the
morning running with StartLine Racing for this one time event!
About The Women's Run Series
Making Your Run Meaningful and Welcoming.
Everyone deserves a positive and supportive running environment. The Women's Run Series eliminates any feeling of intimidation or inadequacy that many race environments create. Instead, we offer a supportive space, that when you leave you will feel empowered and accomplished. It's a safe place to run, or walk, that isn't about winning, it's about coming together as women to finish and celebrate.
Your wings already exist. All you have to do is FLY!
Butterfly Dash Information
This event is for our younger participants and for those who want to run with mom! It is an untimed run and is approximately a half mile in distance. A parent wishing to run with their child does not need to register in order to do so.
All Butterfly Dash participants will receive the following:
- Custom Dri Fit Long Sleeve Event Shirt
- Custom Finisher's Medal - just like mom!
- Custom Event Bib
Coming Soon! Our Frequent Flyer program! Participate in at least 2 of our series events and earn extra rewards!
We are proud to be partnered with Girls on the Run of Maricopa and Pinal Counties for this event!
Girls on the Run is a transformational physical activity based positive youth development program for girls in 3rd-8thgrade. They teach life skills through dynamic interactive lessons and running games. The program culminates with the girls being physically and emotionally prepared to complete a celebratory 5k running event. The goal of the program is to unleash confidence through accomplishment while establishing a lifetime appreciation of health and fitness.
At Girls on the Run they envision a world where all girls know and activate their limitless potential. And more than that, they are working to make that vision a reality - one where girls can navigate their lives with confidence and joy. One girl at a time, they've changed a million lives. With your support, one girl at a time, they will change a million more.
Event details and schedule
Mail-in Registration Form
To register by mail please complete and return our Mail-in Registration Form! Please make checks payable to StartLine Racing.
Of course we want you to participate in the Half Marathon, 10k, and 5k locally but we know things come up. So, if you can't join us on race day and still want to run, get the medal and swag you still can! Here is your way to take part in this epic event no matter where you are! And of course, all prices include shipping! Please note that your packet will be mailed to you after the completion of the event on November 17th.
Virtual Registrations are restricted to US addresses only. If you reside outside of the US and wish to participate please contact StartLine Racing at email@example.com
All Participants Receive:
- Custom Event Finisher's Medal. Special Edition attachment for those who completed ANY Women's Run Series event in 2019
- Custom event bib
- Custom Event Dri-Fit Tech long sleeve shirt. NEW - option to select 'NO SHIRT' option at checkout and receive $5 off your registration.
- Overall awards to the Top Three Females in the Half Marathon, 10K and 5K distances.
- Age Group Awards for Top Three in all Age Groups (Race day participants only) (Men are not eligible for awards). Our age groups are the following:
8 & Under, 9 & 10, 11-13, 14-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 & Over
- Pre- and Post-Race "Runner's Brunch" (granola bars, fruit, water, Gatorade, etc)
Race Day Information
Race Day Registration will be available beginning at 7am at Peoria Sports Complex.
We accept cash, check, and credit cards on race day
PLEASE NOTE - Your shirt size is not guaranteed for those who register on race day.
Race day registration fees will be:
Half Marathon - $80
10K - $60
5K - $50
Butterfly Dash - $25
Leashed pet friendly!
We welcome wheelchairs, strollers & wagons.
No roller blades, skateboards or motorized devices are allowed on the run or walk courses.
The half marathon course has a 4 hour time limit.
Due to the common start/finish line, there is no bag check for this event.
Photographs will be taken along the course.
The course will take you through dedicated running trails (all asphalt and concrete) of the New River Trail System, starting and ending at Peoria Sports Complex in Peoria - meaning no need for transportation before or after the race just to get back to your car! Please note - this is an open use trail system and does not close for our event.
- Event management, along with the City of Peoria, has the authority to cancel or delay the event for any reason due to extreme weather, accidents, city emergency, etc. NO REFUNDS – NO RESCHEDULING.
Water and Gatorade will be located at the following locations:
- Half Marathon: Miles 1.55, 2.75, 3.88, 5.65, 7.31 (turnaround), 8.95, 10.75, and 11.55
- 10K - Miles 1.55, 2.75, 3.88 (turnaround), and 4.66
- 5K - Mile 1.55 (turnaround)
GU Gels will be available for half marathon runners at miles 5.65 and 8.95.
Restrooms will be located on the course at miles 1.55, 6.63, 8, and 11.55 (mile 4.66 of 10K course).
- Note: The restrooms at mile 1.55 and 11.55 will be located off the course in Rio Vista Park (next to the running path/trail and playground structure).
Packet Pick-up Opportunities
- Packet pick-up will be available on Friday, November 22nd from 3-6pm at TBA
- Race day packet pick-up available at Peoria Sports Complex (race location) starting at 7:00am.
November 22 3:00 PM - Packet Pickup at TBA from 3-6pm
November 24 7:00 AM - Race Day Packet Pick-up Opens
November 24 8:00 AM - Half Marathon Run Begins
November 24 8:15 AM - Butterfly Dash
November 24 8:45 AM - 10K Run/Walk Begins
November 24 9:00 AM - 5K Run/Walk Begins
November 24 9:45 AM - Award Ceremony Begins (approx)